1980 – 1988 she studied Artistic Gymnastics with Romanian gymnasts
1988 – 1991 she studied Classical Dance, Modern Jazz, Contemporary
1992 – 1997 she studied Classical Dance, Historical, Character, Step Two, Repertoire, Tip Tap with the Masters of the Teatro Alla Scala in Milan. She passes the examinations with the Imperial Society of Dancing of Teachers in London.
Improvement and in-depth courses with:
- Anna Maria Prina – Teatro Alla Scala of Milano
- Liliana Cosi – Teatro Alla Scala of Milano
- Paola Jorio – Dance School Teatro dell’Opera of Rome
- Marit Beck – Peoples of the World Academy – Moscow
– Teacher at the Taniez Club Dance School
– She teaches at the Alcarotti Dance School
– Artistic Director of the Cultural Association “Il Centro”
– Teacher at the Music School “Perpetual Motion”
– Dancer in a company of Contemporary Dance as a soloist
– She dances much of the classical repertoire, including “The Four Temperaments”, “The Spring of Vivaldi”, “Sleeping Beauty”, “Swan Lake”, “The Carnival of Animals”, “Carmen”, “An American in Paris”, “Giselle”, “La Silfide”, “Esmeralda”, “La Bayadere”, “La bottega fantastica”, “Revelations”.
– Founder of the Cultural Association Academy
– Founder of the ETOILE Ballet School
– Collaborates with the Ballet School of Liliana Cosi and Marinel Stefanescu, with the Teatro Nuovo of Turin, with the Dance School of the Teatro dell’Opera of Rome and with the Masters of the School of the Teatro Alla Scala in Milan
– Collaborates with Operette companies
– Collaborates with the Elementary Schools of Novara
– Collaborates with the middle schools of Momo, Carpignano Sesia and Oleggio
– She is the official choreographer of the Gran Ballo delle Debuttanti of Venaria Reale of Turin from 2000 to today
– She worked as a choreographer for the Naval Academy of Livorno for the Mak Π 100
– She has held the role of critic (expert in dance) for the television program of Canale 5 “Il Ballo delle Debuttanti” by Maria De Filippi conducted by Rita Dalla Chiesa
– Holds a series of internships and refresher courses for students and teachers
– Founder of the Ballet Etoile Company, composed of 18 dancers www.etoileoleggio.it
– Collaborates in the meantime with Liliana Cosi, Paola Jorio, Bella Ratchinskaja and with Leon Cino and Kledi Kadiu of the “Amici” show.
Performed perfermances as a choreographer:
The Divine Comedy, The Island that is not there, 7 places for Broadway, The Prince Buddha.
The history of Dance, Romeo and Juliet, Cinderella, Coppelia, Tribute to Tchaikovsky, La Bottega Fantastica, Carmina Burana, Suite – The Nutcracker, Suite – Sleeping Beauty, The Carnival of Animals, Revelations, “Carmen”, The Four Seasons, The best of Ailey, Giselle, The greatest soundtracks, in progress (Jewels and Quattro suite of musicals)